Friday, May 09, 2014

Biking

Now I bike to work everyday. I haven't bike since I was 7-8 years old, so basically I know nothing about bicycle maintenance. 
I always think I am just a slow biker... I get exhausted from even just a small uphill slope. 
   
Until one day I went to tune up my bike! With the tires pump up and everything, I feel like I can fly (with the wind)! Well, it just I can bike a bit easier and smoother in general. 
Yay, always learning something new everyday. (at least not being too dumb)
 


By the way, these two gif are done in TVPaint, another software which I am slowly learning along side with my first macbook.  TVP is very different from FLASH, photoshop or Maya. I do have some animation test ideas that I want to do. I figure it would be better if I begin with something very simple, get familiar with the software and interface before jumping into the deep ocean. 
I am slowly going my way (at least I am moving forward!! hopefully)  

Though I can't promise when to post it though, as a crazy crunch storm is just around the corner!!

6 comments:

Allan M said...

Hi there Kitty! I was wondering if you could give me some advice regarding school/career paths! I've been looking for CG schools for quite a while and I stumbled upon your Sheridan's review!

I have to be honest and say I don't like to animate, my dream is rather to pursue the concept art field, by mixing both digital painting and 3d modeling, which I love too!

Would you say that Sheridan is a good option for me as well, base on my needs?

I hope you still read comments here, otherwise I might hit you at your email, if that's ok!

Thanks!

Ayumi Sophia said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

Jennifer said...

This post will be very useful to us....i like your blog and helpful to me....nice thoughts for your great work....




free animation tutorials online

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Biking Uphill is the best - biking to Seventh-Heaven: our lifetime is very shallow and surreal, dear, while the Great Beyond is symbiotic, effusive, exclusive, exceptional, exciting, contraversial, kick-some-ass, party-hardy cacophony-of-endorphins, girl.

trustNjesus.
Meet me Upstairs.
gotta lotta tok about...

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Go get'm, goirl!
You kick-ass, dear...

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Go get'm, goirl!
You kick-ass, dear...

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP