Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Holidays 2013

Toronto is getting a crazy ice storm this year!! (Elsa hits Canada!!)
I guess in a way I am lucky to be out of it.

Though it also means I'm not able to spend winter holidays with my family and old friends this year, I am glad to have these "girls" with me. 

Work is definitely challenging in this new place, but it made me realized how much I love animation.

I wish everyone in Toronto a fantastic and SAFE Christmas!
So is everyone else, no matter where you are, hope you all a wonderful holiday season!


Anonymous said...

Kitty, the Barbie crew needs to know how you are doing so far. :) Happy New Year!

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article... with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this. Success for you...!!!

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP