Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tangled! Tangled! Tangled!

Exhausted this week, not because of work though. I got lazy with managing my time, which I ended up with 5-6hrs of sleep. I got super tired all day most of this week. I used up all my left over energy to this Monday's Toons on Tap Tangled theme, which I've been waiting for for two weeks.

Tangled has a special meaning for me, I really had a wonderful time in this session.
The cosplayers, Tamar and Kyle, look very much like the characters!! (especially Flynn).  They are so great on doing the gestures from the animation again. (They should have their own DA account, sorry that I couldn't find it in the moment)





No comments:

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP