Saturday, August 18, 2012

gestures and back to anime-style

It has been a stressful week at work. My computer at work is super slow that even a 2sec quick time file lags!!! (I already closed all the other extra programs.) I blamed it on the heavy rig. Everything runs a lot better after we FINALLY have a low-rez rig for one of the character.

Life drawing is definitely my meditation, my way to relax after a tough week of work. Last week's gesture session @ TSA.


Last Monday's Toons of Tap: Pinkie Pie.
I couldn't get the proportion to look right at the beginning. Maybe because of her super pink costume, I ended up doing a more anime chibi style. I haven't draw anime style for 2-3 years now, it's cool to go back to it once in a while.
Though I couldn't keep up with the latest manga/anime lately due to work, but I'm still obsessed with both the Western animation (movies) and the Japanese anime. Even more and more European animations are getting exposures, their long fine art history background really give a great touch to their art direction in the films.




No comments:

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP