Sunday, August 26, 2012

Buskerfest and first ipad drawing

Gesture sessions from TSA. I prefer models who can pose with meaning. The male model is great for body structure/muscle studies, but he doesn't fit with my purpose of gesture drawings.
These drawings range from 30sec to 5min.



Toronto Buskerfest 2012 is on my way to work, I stayed there for a bit.  Mainly drawing people playing hula hoop.
After getting my ipad for almost a year, I finally started to draw with it.  I was drawing with fingers before getting a Wacom Bamboo stylus.  They both feel weird (but adjustable), though I still like pencil and paper, but ipad is very convenient.  (Since I carried it with me most of the time for reading)

No comments:

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP