Sunday, March 18, 2012

Picking my pencil again and stick to a schedule!


Finally picking up my sketchbook, pencil and run for some life sketching.

I always have this question on how to balance life and work. There are so many things I want to do, but I just couldn't do EVERYTHING within 24hr/day!
Not until recently I read a book on self-discipline. I do have the discipline to work, but I'm lack of prioritizing all the things I have to do and stick to a schedule for myself.

I have been so busy with work, school and house chore that I stopped life drawing for a long time.
Reason why I haven't been life drawing (with model) for so long is that there is no life drawing place near where I lived!! (Though there is one in Markham, but they mainly do long poses, which isn't what I'm looking for.) The second closest one is at Seneca @ York, which is an hour bus ride. TSA @ downtown Toronto is flexible but it is a 1.5-2 hour of commute (each way) for me.

Still, I decided to schedule a time for myself to draw again.
Life drawing is my way to escape all the exhausting things I have to deal with in life.
Plug my ears with favourite music and go lost in the fantasy world!

Draw with a back story in mind.  

Who is this person? What is he/she doing? What emotion he/she is in?

No comments:

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP