Sunday, August 14, 2011

Paris Trip: Doll Museum + Food in Paris

I always want to visit the doll museum. It sounds freaky, but very interesting. Since we aren't allow to take photos, I stayed there for a while to draw.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Section: Food in Paris!
(Please click for large image)



I experienced the Parisian way of enjoying life: sitting down at the patio in a cafe, enjoying my cup of coffee (though I'm not used to only have a tiny size), writing dairies, sketching people on the street and letting time passes by...
It was nice that I finally had a break from my crazy work schedule in Canada.

Laduree in Paris




Maison Georges Larnicol



1 comment:

Tyler (characters N' sketches) said...

your sketches are excelent!

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP