Friday, May 13, 2011

sketch 110513

starting my coffee cat sketches (literally =P) at different coffee places!


I start to wonder: why am I doing all these sketches? what's my purpose?
Besides to keep my hands moving, I think it is an excellent way to observe people's behaviour, different gestures even doing similar things, and possibly keep an update with what's in the community! (eg. I know it's allergy season, but I love the yellow flowers on the side roads)

I also realized cafe in different locations tend to have different groups of people. There are more young/business people when cafe is closer to a bus stop; more elderlies in the ones at upper North.

No comments:

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP