Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Taiwan Kadokawa 3rd Light Novel & Illustration Contest

Last September I entered for the Taiwan Kadokawa 3rd Light Novel & Illustration Contest again. Last time I knew I need to work on my b/w toning, so I spent quite a long time on themthis time; however, I believe it is the color ones that suffered. Obviously I lost again. (as expected =P ) I don't even want to look at my crappy color illustration anymore... I should have combined my color illustrations from last year(2009), plus the b/w illustrations from this year(2010).

Though they haven't announced the winners, but I didn't make it to the top 4, so I can finally post them up online.

Hopefully next year(2011) I would have a balance with the color and the b/w ones. >x<

Original story inspired by Bakuman's "Hideout Door"


Fanart from light novel Full Metal Panic





2 comments:

風祭 將SHO said...

好開心今日同你一齊畫畫~^^
今日唔多舒服,冇咩野講~下次有機會再畫喇~

milfia said...

halo...唔知道你記唔記得我...不過想了解多一d 呀...係邊度可以學到character design, 如果學左character design 可以做到邊d 相關既工作架? 其實我本身係讀media, 識用一d 基本既software...不過我而加想做一d 插圖 or animation 既工作...但係就唔知道要點樣起步...可否給我多d 指引同意見呢? 謝謝你呀...

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP