Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Life Drawing

Beside work from Animation Mentor and studio, I'm currently working on some illustrations for a contest. Unfortunately I am not allow to post them online...
While I was working on them, I realized I can't draw human in realistic proportion anymore! (I did too much cartoony stuff lately) I really need to commit myself to go back to life drawing once a week.

They are done with ball pen.
I can't remember how long these poses are... mostly around 5-10min??
(I wish they do more 1-3 min gesture poses...)


1 comment:

turbos said...

Kitty these are beautiful! I really love the one on the bottom left she's so cute! I've got to get faster with my quick gesture poses. Thanks for the inspiration!

Have a wonderful day!

~ Casey

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP