Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life and Death


Don't know what's wrong in the last two months: 3 people who I knew passed away recently. Early this week, the tragedy of the Hong Kong tourist in Manila... then two days ago, Japanese animation direction Satoshi Kon passed away.

I found this blog online from Makiko Itoh, kindly translated the last notes Satoshi Kon left to his family/friends/fans on his blog.

http://makikoitoh.com/journal/satoshi-kons-last-words


Supposedly, life and death are happened around the world every minute, but we never think deeply how close they actually are until they happen right before our eyes.
People always say, "you know how to live when you understand death." This is very true...
Though I am not sure, a few weeks later I might have forget everything and go back to my normal life again as if nothing happened... When I look up at the stars at night, I feel how tiny our dreams and our lives are. The world keeps function properly even if we are gone, nothing is going to change.

However, at this moment, I would like to send my condolences to all everyone who just lost their loved ones.

No comments:

Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP