Friday, October 23, 2009

illustrations/comic from conventions

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates in the blog.
I experience and learn new things almost everyday this year!
Currently I'm working as an animator at Elliott Animation studio in Toronto.
I also did some freelance 3D Maya animation, storyboarding and character design for another studio. All these new challenges made my life very fulfilling!
Unfortunately I'm not allow to show any of the drawings online, but you can watch the animation I'm working on now via youtube or teletoon's website! The show is called "STOKED", please check it out!

Due to my busy working schedule, I didn't have time to update my blog.
(okay, I know this is just an excuse!!)

But here are some of the illustrations I've done for the anime conventions this year.





I'm also the winner of this year's Anime North Comic Contest!
(which I've won for 3 consecutive years now... I'm wondering if I am allow to enter the contest again next year!?)




Well, you may see the quality drop as the pages go on.
I was rushing to get it done... I should have spend more time working on those crowd shots.



Currently I'm brainstorming ideas/thumbnail sketching another comic for the winter season! Hopefully I can get it done by the holidays!

More posting coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Animation School
Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP